Shure M-35X M 35X M35X phono cartridge
The Shure M35X brings music alive by capturing every nuance of a recording from deep drop bass to exceptionally clear mid and high frequencies. Designed specifically for use with House/Techno mixing environments, the cartridge's low record wear helps DJs preserve hard-to-replace vinyl, while its high skip resistance serves as a safeguard against the hazards of back-cueing.
The Shure M35X's versatile Type I medium-diameter cantilever can stand up to continuous, demanding use, yet it is sensitive enough to trace signal modulations as small as a millionth of an inch. With a tracking force range of 1.5 - 3 grams, the Shure M35X provides excellent skip resistance.
The Shure M35X comes with an extra set of 4 headshell wires, a stylus cleaning brush, headshell weight, a user guide, mounting hardware and a stylus guard.
Shure M35X Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Mounting: 1/2 inch
- Type: Moving magnet
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec: 6mV RMS
- Recommended load: 47k ohms in parallel with 250 pf
- Tracking force: 1.5 - 3 g
- Stylus cantilever: Shure type I - low mass, heat-treated aluminum alloy / tubular, 1 mil wall thickness/30 mil diameter
- Stylus tip: Spherical
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Channel balance: Within 2dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 20dB
- Weight: 6.2 g
- Height: 15.9 mm
- Warranty: 1 year
- Stylus replacement: Single with box and user guide Shure N35X, 4-pack mounted on a card N35XQ, 12-pack mounted on a card N35XZ
- Stylus accessory: Shure N78S for wide groove/78 RPM recordings