LP Gear T4P SERIES V phono cartridge
LP Gear introduces the T4P Series V phono cartridge to enrich the availability of very high quality P-mount phono cartridges.
By preference and conviction the LP Gear T4P Series of cartridges offer world-class craftsmanship, excellent performance, exemplary value, natural and clean tone and musicality in a single extraordinary package. They are fitted for P-mount or T4P tonearms. Each is crafted with tolerances held to mere thousandths of an inch. Stringent quality control assures that tolerances and performance criteria are maintained for each product. As in other series within the LP Gear magnetic phono cartridge range, your investment in an entry level cartridge does not become obsolete. When your appreciation of music and critical listening develop and your demands for sophisticated electronics grow, you can easily and sensibly upgrade performance by simply installing a better stylus within the series.
The T4P Series V uses a highly polished bi-radial diamond for extracting groove information with accurate conviction and ease. It offers colorful, dynamic, natural and vivid detail for the listener to enjoy.
LP Gear T4P Series V Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 15Hz-27kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz, 5cm/sec: 5mV
- Channel separation @ 1kHz/10kHz: 29/18dB
- Channel balance: 1.25dB
- Vertical tracking force: 1.0-1.5 g
- Stylus shape: Bi-radial, 0.3 x 0.7 mil
- Cantilever: Thin-wall tube
- Recommended load impedance: 47k ohms
- Recommended load capacitance: 100-200 pf
- Weight: 6 g
- Dimensions (mm): 34l x 10w x 17h
- Stylus replacement: LP Gear ATNSERIESV