The Audio-Technica ATS-12 ATS12 needle stylus features a highly polished elliptical diamond with a .0004 x .0007 inch scanning radii. It offers precision tracing of record grooves and results in finer delineation of harmonics, high accuracy and excellent musicality. The stylus is made in Japan by Audio-Technica.
For a stylus replacement that offers improved sound quality and performance, refer to the Related Products.
Audio-Technica ATS12 Stylus Specifications
- Generating element: Dual moving magnet
- Frequency response: 15Hz-26kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec.: 4.2mV
- Channel balance: 1.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz/10kHz: 23/17dB
- Stylus shape: .0004 x .0007 inch elliptical
- Cantilever: Thin wall
- Tracking force range: 1.0-2.0g