Originally specified for the AT440MLa cartridge, the Audio-Technica ATN-440MLa ATN440MLa needle stylus offers acclaimed high-fidelity sound quality, making it an excellent upgrade stylus for other Audio-Technica styli that use the same profile. The stylus features a MicroLine diamond for superlative performance with less wear and distortion than elliptical or conventional linear contact styli. The small curving rate of the stylus enables it to track and playback the inner part of the record groove that other styli can hardly maintain. Accordingly, the stylus has a much longer average playing life. The stylus is made in Japan by Audio-Technica.
For a stylus replacement that offers improved sound quality and performance, refer to the Related Products.
Audio-Technica ATN440MLa Stylus Specifications
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec.: 4.0mV
- Channel balance: 0.8dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 27dB
- Stylus type: 0.12 mil Nude square Micro-linear stylus
- Cantilever: Thin-wall tube
- Tracking force range: 1.0-1.8g
- Color: Violet