- Genuine, unsurpassed original, 100% authentic stylus by Audio-Technica
The ATN150Sa is the stylus for the Audio-Technica AT150Sa cartridge. It can also be used with its progenitors. The progenitors of the new AT150SA, the AT150MLX and AT150ANV cartridges offer exceptional accuracy and for the AT150ANV - supreme fidelity. Within this constellation, the ATN150SA with its Nude Shibata stylus also convey delicacy. Graced with a Nude Shibata stylus on a tapered pipe aluminum cantilever, the ATN150SA through technical expertise and artisanship lifts from the record grooves sublime music. Music you'll want to keep enjoying.
Audio-Technica ATN150SA specifications
- Type: Moving Magnet VM Dual Magnet Stereo
- Frequency response: 10 ~ 25,000 Hz
- Output voltage: 4.0 mV (1kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
- Channel separation: 30 dB (1kHz)
- Output balance: 1.0 dB (1kHz)
- Tracking force: 1.0 ~ 1.8 g (1.4 g standard)
- Static compliance: 40 10-6 cm/dyne
- Dynamic compliance: 10 10-6 cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Vertical tracking angle: 23
- Stylus: Nude Shibata
- Cantilever: Aluminum, taper pipe
Music listening equipment: Graham Slee Reflex M phono preamp, Graham Slee Elevator EXP headamp, Denon AU-300LC Step-up transformer, Graham Slee Proprius mono amps, Odsssey Kismet Reference Amp, Quicksilver Silver 88 mono amps, Roadrunner Digital Turntable Tachometer, Sota Sapphire turntable, Audience SE Phono Cable, Audience Ohno speaker cables, Rogers LS3/5A speakers, Audience ClairAudient 1+1 Loudspeakers, Krell LAT 2 speakers, Yamaha NS1000M speakers, LP Gear CF3600LE cartridge, Ortofon 2M Red cartridge, Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge, Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge, Ortofon 2M Black cartridge, Rega Carbon cartridge, Supex SD 901 Super cartridge, Denon DL-103 cartridge, Denon DL-110 cartridge, Grace F-9E cartridge.