Audio-Technica ATN150MLX stylus for Audio-Technica AT150ANV cartridge
● Recommended replacement stylus for AT150ANV cartridge
● Nude 0.12 mil Microline diamond tip for superior fidelity
● Gold-plated boron cantilever for supreme tracing accuracy
● Genuine, unsurpassed, original Audio-Technica stylus
The ATN150ANV stylus is a very limited production stylus that is no longer available. In its lieu, the ATN150MLX stylus is the Audio-Technica recommended replacement stylus for the AT150ANV cartridge.
The ATN150MLX stylus features a gold-plated boron cantilever and a MicroLine diamond for exemplary tracing of record grooves and superlative accuracy with less wear and distortion than elliptical or conventional linear contact styli. Its tiny, gold plated boron cantilever provides an extremely rigid yet lightweight platform to which the stylus is mounted. The gold plating also acts to dampen the nano resonance that the boron may produce. The small curving rate of the stylus enables it to track and playback the inner part of the record groove that other styli can hardly maintain. Accordingly, the stylus has a much longer average playing life.
Audio-Technica ATN150MLX Stylus Specifications
- Frequency response: 10Hz-30kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec.: 4.0mV
- Channel balance: 0.8dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz/10kHz: 30/20dB
- Stylus construction: Nude square shank
- Stylus type: 0.12 mil nude square MicroLine stylus
- Cantilever: Gold-plated boron
- Tracking force range: 0.75-1.75g